The purpose of the Booster Club is to promote and support Onalaska School District interscholastic athletics and athletic programs and to foster school and community spirit and sportsmanship that are consistent with the educational philosophy of the school and the community it serves.
Booster Club Information:
- Booster Club Meeting Agendas/Minutes
- Booster Club Bylaws
- Executive Board, Board of Directors, and Committee Chairpersons
- The full Board meets at 6pm on the last Wednesday of the month, unless noted.
- The Executive Board meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7am, unless noted.
- Annual Business Meeting will be held in May each year.
The objectives of the Booster Club are as follows:
(1) Develop an organization with an active and involved membership that is concerned with the total athletic program and all of its participants regardless of sex, race, socioeconomic status or chosen sports activity.
(2) Promote school spirit and sportsmanship and encourage attendance at all Onalaska athletic events.
(3) Encourage and support the academic endeavors of Onalaska’s student athletes.
(4) Provide supplementary financial support for the various athletic activities at Onalaska High School.
(5) Provide supplementary financial support for the future of the various athletic activities at Onalaska High School.
(6) Organize and stage special events and projects to support, promote and publicize school athletic activities.
(7) Aid and support the school staff in the areas of sports promotion, publicity, and program development.